Monday, October 24, 2011

Seattle Restaurant Week-RN 74

rn74

Seattle Restaurant Week is one of my favorite events of the year.  It's a great budget friendly way to try out new restaurants.  Usually my friends and I even order off the fixed prix menu just to sample some of the other items on the menu.  This past Monday, I went to RN 74.  I've walked past it many times downtown but could never find a reason to go.  It's got a great vibe and definitely a special occasion type place (at least for me, I don't go to that many nice places :/)  One of the main reasons we wanted to go to the restaurant was because we heard great things about the tomato fondue with gruyere grilled cheese squares (which wasn't on the fixed prix menu, we ordered it separately).  It definitely was delicious and a great decision on our part to try it.  I wasn't feeling all that great towards the end of the meal (not because of the food) so I'll have to go back to try it again.  Not that I'm complaining, I give RN 74 two thumbs up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment